- Limited Edition Spring Basil is available this Month Only… Be sure to Get Yours before she’s gone… ⏰
Our new Ingrid overdress is inspired by the Norse apron dresses of old. There are several differences, and this is not meant to be a historical representation of those beautiful designs. Instead, this modern apron overdress of ours is crafted to add a spark of history to your outfit.
The Ingrid apron overdress would be perfect to wear to a Viking festival for those who are new to celebrations of the culture, or for anyone looking for a lightweight alternative to traditional Norse dress. This fantasy apron dress also takes inspiration from Celtic designs, as you can see from the Triskele and graceful knot embroidery.
Sell your wares at LARP without being obstructed by heavy fabrics, work around the camp in a stylish apron dress, or simply attend to your own garden while protecting the layers underneath your new Ingrid Apron Overdress
About this apron overdress:
- Braided shoulder straps that match the cuffs and hemline of our existing Ingrid dress.
- Corded lacing on both sides, allowing for more adjustment and a preferred fit.
- Double-layer, plant based rayon fabric for structure and durability.
- Designed to match our Ingrid dress but versatile enough to be worn with any of our chemises and tunics.
- Metallic Triskele and Celtic-style knot embroidery.
- Ingrid Dress sold separately.
- Exclusive HolyClothing design.
- Ethically handmade in India.
(Photographed on a Size L dress form)
- Length (shortest point without strap) S: 42.5” | M: 42” | L: 41.5” | XL/1X: 41” | 2X: 41” | 3X: 40.5” | 4X: 40” | 5X: 40”
- Length (longest point with strap) S: 49.5” | M: 49.5” | L: 49.5” | XL/1X: 49.5” | 2X: 50” | 3X: 50” | 4X: 50.5” | 5X: 51”