- Limited Edition 🔮Mystic Purple🔮 available this month only! Hurry, get yours before she’s gone… ⏰
For a floral fantasy, the Annika Maki skirt is the perfect choice. Giving off some Persephone vibes, your new Annika Maxi combines flowers and vine embroidery down the front four panels.
Rule over the spring gathering or bring out this skirt all-year-round to remind everyone of the beauty of nature. This is certainly a more playful design, suitable for any HolyClothing fan who wants a wide-hem skirt to flutter about them as they move.
You can dance without a care in this skirt, knowing the functional buttons can be adjusted more open or closed, depending on your fancy, while you’re having the time of your life out in nature.
About this skirt:
Embroidery that features flowers, leaves, and a swirling vine design.
Crafted from a combination of soft rayon and georgette for the panels.
- Deep pockets, perfect for carrying all your essentials into the forest.
- Wide waistband for a flattering fit and better comfort.
- Exclusive HolyClothing design.
- Ethically handmade in India.
(Photographed on a Size M dress form)
- Waist (un-stretched) S/M: 26" | L/XL: 32" | 2X/3X: 40” | 4X/5X: 46”
- Waist (stretched) S/M: 46” | L/XL: 60" | 2X/3X: 72” | 4X/5X: 80”
- Hips S/M: 48” | L/XL: 62" | 2X/3X: 74” | 4X/5X: 82”
- Length (front) S/M: 35” | L/XL: 35” | 2X/3X: 35” | 4X/5X: 35”
- Length (back) S/M: 36” | L/XL: 36” | 2X/3X: 36” | 4X/5X: 36”
- Hem Circumference S/M: 170” | L/XL: 180” | 2X/3X: 196” | 4X/5X: 210”