Features & Benefits:
Missed out on your size or color?
- too long Review by Vivian
- I received my blouse... loved the chocolate brown...but found the length FAR too long and the sleeves covered my hands? I'm 5'3", I bought XL as I'm busty but found it was far too big as well... had to take it in to fit L-M (middle size) the material smelled bad.. took a few washings to get rid of that. I do like the 'style' idea... it fits nicely now and is comfortable. I like it...I just don't like how long it is...1.5 inches made the difference when I shortened it... perfect! (Posted on 12/30/16)
- Wonderful top but.... Review by Kitty Reggio
- I love this top. The fit is flattering and true to the size measurements. My husband loves it. However, it had a heavy chemical smell when it arrived. I had to hang it outside in the fresh air for over a week before I could bring it into my house. It still has a lingering odor, but not so bad that I can't wear the shirt. Secondly, the bottom edge of the shirt is only finished with a tiny serged edge. There is a lot of frayed fabric poking out between the serging stitches. The bottom of the top should have been properly hemmed. Since I like the top and I can sew, I folded the edge and stitched it into a proper hem. (Posted on 12/28/16)
- A real statement piece! Review by Ivona
- This top looks so luxurious and unique! I was worried that it might come off as a bit "costumey" (is that a word?) and it might come close to that line for some, but I like making a bit of a statement, so it's perfect! It does run a little bit bigger than some of the other tops (the size charts reflect that), but since I was sort of between sizes I went with the larger to make sure I could wear it over the holidays. And it does fit well, but slightly looser than I might ideally prefer. If I succeed in losing a bit more weight, I will probably need another one in a smaller size eventually, but given that it's a slow process, I'm thinking that it will be good enough for this winter. The tie back does give a bit more flexibility in size. (Posted on 12/10/16)
- beautiful wearable top Review by Samantha
This top is wonderful, it was a bit over sized when I received it (even though I used the garment size chart) however some disregarding of the washing instructions has shrunk it to the perfect size. It is wonderful, you can wear it casual and you can wear it smartened up. A staple of any wardrobe. The colour (Lilac) which I normally avoid was a pleasant pale shade and has lead me to think I can now wear this shade more often.
(Posted on 12/9/16)