Features & Benefits:
Missed out on your size or color?
- Very pleased Review by Brindabella
- I'm very pleased with this top, though the brown colour is a lot darker than shown in the photo. The fabric is nice and soft, the top fits well and the embroidery is nice too. It is longer than I expected, but this won't be a problem. Overall, a really pretty top and I'm sure I'll wear it a lot. I'm very happy with it. (Posted on 11/8/16)
- Sad that the sizing is off Review by Jo
I purchased this top for an elderly neighbor. When it arrived, she said it was the most beautiful top she has ever seen. The top was very, very tight on her and she's a small lady. I returned the smaller top but I'm so disappointed that I can't order her XL/1X. I've been checking every day to see if it's in stock but I've been waiting weeks and nothing. I'm afraid she will pass on before I can get her this top! My gift has become nothing but a tease and that makes me very sad.
HolyClothing Reply: In future, please refer to the "Actual Garment Measurements" chart for each garment. Also, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com to find out when Ariane will be available in XL/1X. (Posted on 7/25/16)
- Beautiful tunic Review by Jane
- I purchased this top in black and it works both as casual and dressy. As with everything from HolyClothing, it is very well-made and the length is perfect. Works well with leggings or jeans. (Posted on 6/11/16)
- sizing is off Review by Jenny
- I have the Alexis dress in size 3x, and it is comfortably roomy. I just received my Ariane tunics, also in 3x, and they are so snug across the boobs that I am returning them and reordering in a larger size. Aside from the fit, they are gorgeous, and beautifully sewn. (Posted on 5/16/16)