- Love it! Review by Helen
- I want the dress in as many colors as I can get! My first is the purple passion and what a gorgeous purple. The dress feels very comfy and it trusses me in in the right places! (lol) Love the back, as it's very difficult to find a back wide enough for a swimmer and this one expands to accommodate. A really beautiful dress! (Posted on 10/2/12)
- Love It Review by SWEDE
I have ordered several of your pieces this summer and I love them all! The one and only complaint I have is that the dresses with elastic in the back run a little small, but I can overlook that with how the rest of the dresses fit and look. If the elastic could be a touch looser, it would be perfect! - Cindy Hatch, K.S.
(Posted on 8/16/12)
- Stunning Dress! Review by Kate
- This dress is my first purchase from HolyClothing and I am very impressed. I ordered red (my favorite color) and it is a rich, deep shade. I am a big woman and NEVER purchase clothing without first trying it on. I took a chance and followed the measurement chart to a tee. I would recommend this to any first time buyers. My dress fits me perfectly and I am thrilled! Thank you for providing such a lovely dress to the plus size woman. (Posted on 5/29/12)
- Pretty In Pink Review by Rebecca
- I ordered this dress in Salmon Rose and I am thrilled with it. It arrived fast than expected, which was a plus. I bought it to take on a trip to Texas next month, but I wore it a few weeks ago to a birthday dinner. I got a lot of compliments on it from other guests. It's very comfortable and cool! It is my first HolyClothing piece, but it certainly will not be my last! If I have a complaint at all, it's that the dress is a bit long. I'm only 5'3" and I didn't see anywhere to order a petite size, so I am assuming they are all the same length. I love it regardless, and feel it will give me many happy years. Thank you HolyClothing, for the wonderful craftsmanship of the clothing and the stunning color choices! (Posted on 5/11/12)
- I am hooked! Review by Debbie K
- I just ordered 5 items recently, tops and dresses, and I am soooo hooked on HC! I totally see a summer of me in the Ena! I need to order more in different colors. (Posted on 5/4/12)
- Beautiful!!! Review by Macaroni 1951
This is my 2nd purchase with HolyClothing. (The first was the Timandra dress.) Ena is also beautiful and so comfortable. I ordered it to wear to a friend's wedding in late May. I tried it on and right away, I felt like Cinderella! I'm amazed at how your dresses can make a "big girl" feel so beautiful! Thank you Janice & HC staff!
(Posted on 4/26/12)
- Great Dress Review by Josie
- I received the Ena today. It is beautiful! I ordered it in the Forest Green and it looks really nice with my red hair. This is my first purchase from HolyClothing, but it will not be my last … (Posted on 4/19/12)
- Versatile Design! Review by Cyn Stern
Thank you for photographing this dress down to the small details, as it's important to me to know how well a garment will cover my figure flaws--and I can see that the bottom of the dress is a bit transparent, so I'd need to "layer" it with other garments underneath it. This design has lots of versatility, and I can envision many modes of layering--both for warm and for cooler weather.
It's a beautiful design: I blogged about this dress, and I think you'll be getting a new customer from the Mid-West soon!
P.S. I love all of the colors, but Lavender Blue is my own personal "IT" color. (Posted on 4/17/12)
- Ena Empire Waist gives you just that - A waist! Review by Joanna Thaut
- I have a very large bust, so it is very hard to highlight the fact I also have curves. The way this dress is cut shows me as a real woman ! Not a stick figure or a huge flower shift that looks like a sack! I live in this style. I am a fan for life! Thank you HolyClothing for bring back the Goddess that is in ever women. Much love - Joanna Thait (Posted on 4/15/12)
- 5 Star Beauty Review by Angela
My daughter showed me your site awhile back and for my birthday I decided to order and treat myself to something beautiful. It isn't just as beautiful as I imagined; it's exquisite! It is a darker color than on the photo, but that's okay because it's richer and even more stunning against my pale skin. It's a bit tight across the breasts but if you have large ones it's a show piece and not a hindrance. And if you are a larger lady and afraid that it will make you look larger, do not fear. BUY THIS DRESS! It's very definitely worth the small price for such beauty.
Thank you Janice! You have a fan and a customer for life. I will be back to buy even more! (Posted on 3/31/12)