- Love this Shirt Review by Rachel
I've got two of these in 2x, one in Majolica Blue and Jade Green. They are soft, roomy and slimming. And the V-neck, while deep, isn't super showy if that makes sense. The only remote drawback of the shirt is that when I wear it with a pair of leggings, the hem doesn't come down quite as far as I would personally prefer to cover my bottom. However, that is minor as it's only an inch or two. I plan on getting a few more colors of this top to keep on hand, as it goes well with a pair of leggings or jeans.
(Posted on 9/17/12)
- Take the plunge! Review by Heide
- The V is very deep, otherwise, this looked LOVELY on my daughter who is a large woman with average chest size. The flare covered a large tummy and skimmed over an ample backside, creating a very flattering look. (Posted on 7/26/12)
- Love the top, bust could be bigger Review by Wanda
I am constantly getting compliments on this blouse. I love it. It is definitely one of my favorites. I have it in purple & the color is so rich. My only complaint is that the bust doesn't fit fit right. I have to keep adjusting it. Otherwise I am in love with this top & will wear it for a long, long time.
(HolyClothing Note on Fit: Please always refer to the Actual Garment Measurements chart on each style listing page to choose the proper size for you. The fit for bust, waist, etc. will vary according to style.) (Posted on 6/15/12)
- Cute, but ... Review by Katie
- The top is beautiful, but my large chest doesn't look quite the same in this top. I love it though and still wearing it! (And getting many, many compliments!) (Posted on 4/14/12)
- Absolutely Gorgeous Review by BWitch
Comfortable, Classy and Sexy!
(Posted on 4/14/12)
- Gorgeous! Review by christine
- I love this one! Bought it in Burgundy Wine in Large (after slimming down from a 2x) & it is extremely flattering with a still not-so-perfect body. It makes me feel pretty & feminine & yes, the V-neck IS a little deep but not in a 'too-much' kind of way! (Posted on 4/8/12)
- Beautiful Review by Ragdoll
- I received this top yesterday and I have to say I was very impressed with it. It wears nicely and I do have to agree the V-neck is deep but that is easily fixed with a cami. It has a very slimming look to it. I would definitely recommend it and it looks great with jeans..... (Posted on 12/13/11)
- Very nice Review by CarterCowgirl
- I love this shirt but I wish the upper sleeves were a bit bigger. I have bigger upper arms and they are a bit snug. The V-neck is very, very deep. But overall this is a very nice top. The flowing sleeves are AWESOME!! (Posted on 10/22/11)
- Awesome Review by Catherine
- I just received my shirt and I absolutely LOVE it. I think it's my 5th item from HolyClothing now. The only thing I'd say is that the V-neck is very deep, so if you're shy about showing some cleavage a simple cami would do the trick. If you've got the 'girls', this top is a tasteful way to show 'em off a bit. (Posted on 9/24/11)