Features & Benefits:
Missed out on your size or color?
- Beautiful! Review by Julie
- I am only 5' 1", so this was great. It still fell well below the knee. It felt so comfy, and there were so many compliments. My husband just loved it, and that was what mattered to me. It looks slimming and the detail is amazing! I love to embroider, but this dress would be too much for me to do! I'm so glad someone had the patience to do it--it's just beautiful. Thanks for finally getting the shorter lengths! (Posted on 11/1/16)
- This dress is so lovely! Review by Julie
- I don't get dressed up very often anymore, but I wore this to a Halloween party. It is so very comfy! Everyone commented on how nice the dress was! It is so slimming. My husband just loved it! If one knows their size, just get what you normally wear. I should have gone up one size. So, I'll get another! It fits well, but I'd prefer it a tiny bit looser. My fault. I thought I was a size smaller than I am! Get it! (Posted on 11/1/16)
- Stunning and so feminine! Review by Patricia
- I first ordered Emily in Sapphire Blue and received just in time for our trip to Europe. I wore it to death, in Paris, London, the Riviera! And everywhere I wore it, I received compliments. In Paris, I wore Emily for lunch at the Eiffel Towel, on a cruise along the Canal St Martin, at The Louvre, Versailles... Day or night, Emily can be dressed up or down, just change shoes and jewelry to match the occasion. I would give it a rinse and hang it up to dry. Having a couple of spare hangers helped. My only regret was that I hadn't ordered a couple of other colours. Came home and ordered the white Emily... Divine! Needless to say, I have now ordered 5 dresses from HolyClothing. Love them! (Posted on 10/19/16)
- Wedding dress Review by Lynda
I bought two of these dresses, initially to wear at my 70th birthday party and an engagement celebration later on.
They fit beautifully and feel gorgeous (I do too :) Being so happy with the style, fit, length and colours, I decided to buy the pale green to wear at my son's wedding. I couldn't be happier with all three dresses.
If you ever decide to make a dove grey version, please let me know and I'll snap it up :) I also like to think that the person making it, sewed a bit of love into the seams, so thank you, whoever you are. xxx (Posted on 8/29/16)