Features & Benefits:
Missed out on your size or color?
- Can't wait to wear these! Review by Rebecca
- I have for many years been one of the lay leaders at my church and like to wear what I call a "liturgical dress"--something long and flowy. Unfortunately, my 15-year-old favorite is showing signs of wear, so I ordered two Catrionas and LOVE them! Looking forward to an event that calls for something this elegant. The dress skims my bulgy parts but doesn't make me look like a block. I am nearly 5'7" though, and the dress comes to the top of my shoes. Anyone shorter will want to order the Emily tea-length version. (Posted on 12/2/16)
- favorite! Review by K. Ann
- This is my all time favorite dress. I would love to see it in more colors, like the Blue Hydrangea! I have it in the darker blues, and in a black, and burgundy, and in the shorter length whose name I forget, but the long version, this one, is my favorite. Now, if only it would be available in the larger sizes and in the summer colors, I would LOVE to go pastel this summer in this dress. (Posted on 4/5/16)
- Exactly What I was looking for! Review by Paula
I just received this dress today! I'm in love. I was a bit hesitant in ordering due to the fact that I am not a busty person but I have broad shoulders. I am 5'7" and was a afraid I would look like a stick figure in it. NOT AT ALL! It is very complimentary! I ordered it in Purple and a small. The measurements are right on with this company.
Thank you so much! (Posted on 7/21/15)
- Beautiful Dress Review by Pamela
- I purchased this in white and when I put it on my husband went Wow. It is a very comfortable and very well made dress. This is the place for all my dresses from now on! (Posted on 6/2/15)