Features & Benefits:
Missed out on your size or color?
- Very nice dress Review by Sandra
- I ordered a couple of dresses for church. This one is a very nice dress, it fits well, and the color is beautiful. I am 5'7" tall and the dress falls perfectly to my ankles. It will need some light ironing after washing per instructions. I will also need to wear a slip with it, but that is not a big deal. This seems to be a great dress and I am hoping it lasts a long while. (Posted on 3/12/17)
- EVERYBODY LOVE THIS DRESS Review by Kim
I bought this dress in Purple Fuchsia and the colour is glorious.
I wore it to a meeting last Wednesday and as there were more women than men we didn't get much work done as they were all in love with my dress, especially the colour.
So if you get inundated from Australia you will know why.
I must also point out that it usually takes less than 7 days to be delivered and as I buy a lot online I am really REALLY impressed with this (Posted on 2/9/17)
- Can't wait to wear these! Review by Rebecca
- I have for many years been one of the lay leaders at my church and like to wear what I call a "liturgical dress"--something long and flowy. Unfortunately, my 15-year-old favorite is showing signs of wear, so I ordered two Catrionas and LOVE them! Looking forward to an event that calls for something this elegant. The dress skims my bulgy parts but doesn't make me look like a block. I am nearly 5'7" though, and the dress comes to the top of my shoes. Anyone shorter will want to order the Emily tea-length version. (Posted on 12/2/16)
- favorite! Review by K. Ann
- This is my all time favorite dress. I would love to see it in more colors, like the Blue Hydrangea! I have it in the darker blues, and in a black, and burgundy, and in the shorter length whose name I forget, but the long version, this one, is my favorite. Now, if only it would be available in the larger sizes and in the summer colors, I would LOVE to go pastel this summer in this dress. (Posted on 4/5/16)