Features & Benefits:
Missed out on your size or color?
- Callie Tiered Romance Dress Dress Review by Wilma
- I just received my Callie Tiered Romance Dress and I chose the Purple Passion which is very pretty and stylish. I love all of the fine detail and look forward to wearing it very soon !! (Posted on 1/25/17)
- Sizing is off Review by gaylec
This is an absolutely beautiful design, but the sizing is off. I ordered an XL, which I usually wear with HC items, and it fits like a size Large. I would guess it runs easily one size smaller. I usually order XL because once they are washed the lose a size and become a perfect size L. With this dress, I will have to wash it in cold water and not dry it to avoid shrinkage.
That being said, the style is gorgeous and it has a real Art Deco feel. I am not crazy about the neckline and think it might have been better with more of a scooped neck, I am also not a fan of the see through lace panels as that means I have to wear a slip with it, but I do love the dress over all, I will just order a larger size should I buy a second one. (Posted on 1/22/17)
- Just amazingly beautiful! Review by Andrea
This dress has everything I was looking for! LOVE the Purple Passion color...covers my upper arms (NOT my favorite feature) and has the flowing, handkerchief skirt I was so desperately looking for. I usually wear XL/1X, but because of the other review, I ordered the 2X. I will be wearing this to a wedding and will be responsible for taking a lot of photos and running around. So I wanted to be sure I had plenty of 'bending over' room.
This far exceeds all my expectations. No wonder it's often out of stock. I would love to order another in a different color.
*HolyClothing Note - Remember to always check the Actual Garment Measurement chart. (Posted on 6/9/15)
- Stunning! Review by Bameiboo
- I recently ordered 5 different Holy Clothing dresses. This style was the absolute favorite of both my husband and I! I go the burgundy wine color as I liked the contrast of the stitching the best on this color. I'm 5 ft4 175lb 44-35-42. I got the XL/1X. This dress fits a bit closer than a couple other styles. I got these dresses to wear out dancing. I like to cover my arms but stay cool. I think these dresses will fill those needs! I'm getting more colors of this beautiful dress ASAP! (Posted on 4/29/15)