Features & Benefits:
Missed out on your size or color?
- Happy with it Review by Lynn
- I've loved this dress for a long time and finally decided to splurge. This is quite flattering for my figure and the Blue Hydrangea color is gorgeous. (A coworker told me I looked like Elsa from "Frozen.") The embroidered panel in front is completely see-through. It would be nice if it was lined like the sleeves are. I did not have the problem with the dye smell that so many mentioned, but it is NOT colorfast. I washed it according to the instructions and it now has streaks where the dye ran. The streaks aren't that obvious and the dress is so beautiful, that I'm keeping it, but I ordered a Loralee top with this and I am scared to wash it. (Posted on 12/17/16)
- Perfect Review by Roslyn
- I ordered the black to wear with a cape my mother made me 20 years ago. And it was almost a perfect fit...guess I lost a touch of weight between trying it on when it arrived and wearing it. My only complaint is the smell of the dye. I ran it threw the wash about 6 times...gentle only of course. And the smell stayed with it. If you're able to get rid of that strong dye odor those of us with daily migraines would LOVE IT! It did trigger a migraine the moment I took it out of the package. That's why I washed it so much. And while washing did take out some of the odor I wore it with my fingers crossed all night. (Posted on 11/10/16)
- Lovely Review by Celeste
- I bought this as a 2x thinking it might be on the small size but was really impressed with it, it's a little large for me, but I wore it to a pagan dragon hunt and ceremony and everyone was really impressed with it. It worked really well with my cloak I wore and elf ears and circlet. I think next time I will definitely be buying the 1x instead. (Posted on 11/8/16)
- I love it but it's too tight Review by Annee
The purple passion dress is stunning. I love it.
I read the size chart and ordered a large, but the inner sleeves are too tight and it's too tight in the bust. I'm returning it for an X-large. I'm bummed. It means waiting. At least delivery from New Delia was fast, surprisingly fast. (Posted on 7/24/16)