Features & Benefits:
Missed out on your size or color?
- easy fix for loose shoulders Review by Kate
- Alexis is my favorite dress for this full-figured woman, but as some of you have said, it's too loose at the shoulders. I found an easy solution: I cut a slit on one end in the fabric covering the elastic rows on the inside back of the dress, then I pulled the elastic tighter and just stitched it by hand and snipped off the excess. Voila! Fits perfectly now. (Posted on 10/30/16)
- Beautiful Review by Chis
- It just arived in the mail today. I had orded it in xl in aqua. Just as I had expected it got my waist and hips, but was a little big up top. Nothing that can't be fixed with a little basic tailoring. What I was surprised at was the length was almost perfect for me and I am only 5 foot tall. Now mind you it goes full length on me, but that is how I like my dresses. (Posted on 10/3/16)
- Beautiful, but the back is too low Review by JD
- The dress is beautiful and flattering, but because the back is so low, the shoulders do not stay up properly. I have a similar dress which is like this but a solid back with a tie. (They discontinued it sadly) And it is my favorite dress ever. This one is the only thing that have now that is close, but I can't wear it in public without it trying to become off the shoulder. (Posted on 9/8/16)
- Gorgeous Review by LynF
I love this dress! It needs taking up at the shoulders but that is because I am a short, fat XL, not a tall, statuesque figure unfortunately. I will pay to get it altered because it feels fantastic and is slimming as well. I wish there were some which are not a block colour so if I buy more they don't look too much the same. Thank you, thank you for having dresses with sleeves for we older women.
(Posted on 9/7/16)