Features & Benefits:
Missed out on your size or color?
- wedding Review by shonny
I bought this dress in Blue Divine for my wedding. I measured myself before ordering but had to take it in around the bust. it is however beautiful, comfortable and easy to wear. My friends and family are still remarking on it's beauty. I was going to make my own dress but your price was less than what it would have cost me for material. I also love how for an extra few dollars the dress arrived in New Zealand in 10 days.
(Posted on 1/28/17)
- Gorgeous! Review by Kaitlyn
- This dress is absolutely gorgeous and very comfortable. Fit is true to size. (Posted on 12/7/16)
- Colour ... Review by Lady Borudeaux
- I just received my Aisling today. It is a simply lovely dress, however, I ordered the Blue Hydrangea and it is more violet in colour, vs blue. I am a bit disappointed but still love the dress and will enjoy wearing it to Faire in the Summer. This will be my 4th Holy dress. They are addictive!!! (Posted on 11/30/16)
- A dress for your inner Baroness Review by Marie
When I got the email announcing the arrival of this new dress, I immediately emailed the person I attend most concerts and formal events with and said "Can you think of an excuse -- I mean reason -- for me to order this dress?" He liked it enough that we decided to make one up.
I bought this dress in Blue Divine (as it goes with both of his kilts and my own tartan sash) and find it one of the most delightful items I've ever purchased from HolyClothing. The shoulder straps are brilliant. I've had to fight with slipping necklines before, and this solves that problem! The bodice embroidery on the velvet inlay makes it suitable for Celtic, Scottish, Irish, and Viking outfits (as long as you're not too picky about accuracy, but with a gown this beautiful I wouldn't be!)
I highly recommend adding this dress to your repertoire, both for costuming and as a dress for formal occasions. You will look and feel like a Lady, not just a lady. (Posted on 11/22/16)