Features & Benefits:
Missed out on your size or color?
- Loved my dress for one summer Review by Terry
- I absolutely LOVED my dress!! Every time I wore it I received compliments. It lasted one whole summer which is pretty good however i hated to wash it because it faded with every wash. I washed and hung to dry according to the directions but that beautiful gorgeous green did not stay for the entire summer. That's not to say I won't order another, because I ended up paying over $80 for the dress....and lasting an entire summer is pretty good. (Posted on 3/29/17)
- Absolutely Beautiful Review by Caroline
- Just as beautiful as I'd hoped! Gorgeous color, fabulous detail, sizing is perfect - such a quality piece. Cannot wait to wear it someplace special. (Posted on 3/8/17)
- Mother of the Groom Review by Donna
Ordered this dress for my son's wedding. My son had told me not to get a fancy or a traditional mother dress. Ordered this dress in memory of my Grandmother her name was Edna. Well the dress was perfect! Everyone loved it! Thank you!
(Posted on 2/18/17)
- Awesome Review by Jeanette van Heerden
- I now have the Ena in all the colors available. My favourite color is the Pink which they don't make anymore. PLEASE bring back the old Pink. The cotton candy does not do it for me. LOVE the dress. (Posted on 1/18/17)