Features & Benefits:
Missed out on your size or color?
- I love this gown so much that I'm wearing it for my wedding dress! Review by Shazbop
- I'm getting married in April in Tropical North Queensland. This gown is so perfect for my wedding day on the beach. I am of mature age, wearing it in white and my daughter will be wearing it in blue divine. She loves the dress as much as I do. We wiill send photos. (Posted on 1/24/16)
- Fun to wear Review by Friederike
I love this dress and it feels and looks nice. I got it in blue. Finally, some clothing I like to wear. Thanks.
It's little bit shorter than expected, but I'm okay with it with this style. (Posted on 11/30/15)
- Wonderful dress Review by lee
I bought this dress for an outdoor event in late June. It was perfect, light, airy, a really fun swirl to the bottom. I felt beautiful.
Actually my partner bought it for me for my birthday and he picked the blue. I wasn't sure at first, but with my red hair I thought it looked wonderful.
I don't usually do blue, but think I have to revisit it now! (Posted on 8/20/15)
- The 'Oh My' dress Review by Moogie
I managed to put together some more pennies to buy two more of these absolutely gorgeous dresses. This time in the Forest Green and Ruby Red.
They are so much more than I expected even though I already had the Purple Passion. I should have known they would be as stunning as they are.
A Faery tale dress for any occasion. Magical! (Posted on 7/11/15)