Features & Benefits:
Missed out on your size or color?
- Very pretty Review by Melinda
- I just bought two of these to bring on a European vacation. They are beautiful (I got the pale green and the pale pink, I don't remember the official color names). Very flattering, and a nice casual top that can also get dressed up depending on what you wear it with. The only problem for me is that the sleeves are quite long. I got the 3X so that the top would fit over "the girls," but it never occurred to me to check the sleeve length because I have never had to worry about that with any of the other HC tops I have. When I stand straight with my arms at my sides, only the tips of my fingers peek out from the sleeves. Could be inconvenient when trying to eat soup, LOL. But the tops are really lovely and I'm going to figure out the best way to make them work because I really like them. (Posted on 4/6/17)
- sleeves too long Review by Karina
- I love the fit and the contrasting embroidery of this Ivy blouse, but unfortunately, I will be returning it. I am very disappointed. This blouse has sleeves that are about 2 inches longer than the Tesha blouse,which makes it very impractical. I am a tall woman (5'7") - what about someone petite? The sleeve would cover her entire hand! I have the Tesha in 3 colors and the sleeves are perfect. Why mess with perfection? Let me know if you do another batch with 23" sleeves. I will re-order. (Posted on 3/31/17)
- Beautiful Review by Katherine
- I have one in pink, the contrasting embroidery is lovely! As with all my HolyClothing, the sizing is true, the quality is very good. (Posted on 10/23/16)