Features & Benefits:
Missed out on your size or color?
- Best Dress EVER!! Review by CatMom
- Just received this dress a few days ago, I wear a 14-16 jeans, depending on the style, but I got a 2x for this dress.I could have gone down a size to a 1x but the back laces so I just pull the lacing a little tighter. That being said, this is the most comfortable and stylish dress I have ever had. It's not too sheer where you need a slip under it, and I think it'll be very comfy and cool in the summer months. I WILL be ordering another one in a different color. In case anyone is wondering about the length, I am 5'4" and at the longest point it comes to about 4" of my ankle. If anyone is on the fence about buying this beauty, do NOT hesitate, buy it buy it buy it!!! You will never be sorry!! (Posted on 3/2/17)
- Callie Tiered Romance Dress Dress Review by Wilma
- I just received my Callie Tiered Romance Dress and I chose the Purple Passion which is very pretty and stylish. I love all of the fine detail and look forward to wearing it very soon !! (Posted on 1/25/17)
- Sizing is off Review by gaylec
This is an absolutely beautiful design, but the sizing is off. I ordered an XL, which I usually wear with HC items, and it fits like a size Large. I would guess it runs easily one size smaller. I usually order XL because once they are washed the lose a size and become a perfect size L. With this dress, I will have to wash it in cold water and not dry it to avoid shrinkage.
That being said, the style is gorgeous and it has a real Art Deco feel. I am not crazy about the neckline and think it might have been better with more of a scooped neck, I am also not a fan of the see through lace panels as that means I have to wear a slip with it, but I do love the dress over all, I will just order a larger size should I buy a second one. (Posted on 1/22/17)
- Just amazingly beautiful! Review by Andrea
This dress has everything I was looking for! LOVE the Purple Passion color...covers my upper arms (NOT my favorite feature) and has the flowing, handkerchief skirt I was so desperately looking for. I usually wear XL/1X, but because of the other review, I ordered the 2X. I will be wearing this to a wedding and will be responsible for taking a lot of photos and running around. So I wanted to be sure I had plenty of 'bending over' room.
This far exceeds all my expectations. No wonder it's often out of stock. I would love to order another in a different color.
*HolyClothing Note - Remember to always check the Actual Garment Measurement chart. (Posted on 6/9/15)