Features & Benefits:
Missed out on your size or color?
- Beautiful dress, tough sizing Review by MusicMommy
- I fretted about the sizing, because I should really wear a 1X and the sizing here said bust 44 for the XL/1X which should have worked, but a mere XL usually doesn't. The chemise is loose and flowing as a chemise should be, but the dress was too tight at the bust, even after I loosened the ties. I'm around a 42-43, though it's due more to a broad back than bust. Beautiful. I think I'll be able to lose weight for it. I hope so. (Posted on 8/24/16)
- LOVED IT... Review by CRUSIN' Fun........
- I ordered 2 dresses from here...The Morgana and the Bronwyn....LOVE them both...Will be on a cruise..and I am going with 3 other ladies...we are in our 60's....We are dressing like PRINCESSES ..crowns and all... Yes the dress is a little long...but I will just be careful... (Posted on 5/21/16)
- So Soft! Review by Lady Karen Crayk
- I bought two dresses one in green and the other in the lighter purple color. I will be attending a Beltane/ May Day Festival and this is going to be just perfect.. I know that it is too long but back in the 1500's Ladies wore their dresses very long and you would just lift it to walk.. So it seems perfect for me! (Posted on 5/14/16)
- Bronwyn Review by Kali
- Nice...Historically pretty accurate for an Irish Ovedr Dtress and Leine ( over dress ). The neckline was way too high for the period so I cut it down and refinished it...and OMG yes it is LONG, I also shortened it...Lovely soft fabric for sure.. (Posted on 5/2/16)